The area around the eyes is fragile and needs to be looked after if you want to avoid dark circles, under-eye bags and other imperfections which can leave you looking sad and tired.
Restore that sparkle to your eyes and smooth facial features in 6 steps with this mask by marocMaroc:
Ingredients for the eye mask mixture: Pure honey (1 soup spoon) + mineral water (10 cl)
Ingredients for the self-massage: Argan oil (2 drops)
- Remove eye make-up with our Caresse de Néroli gentle make-up remover composed of orange blossom and argan oil.
- Soak cotton pads in the mixture composed of honey and water and place in the fridge for 15 minutes. The coldness will help decongest the eye area. Apply the mask then lie down and relax for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Gently remove the mask, avoiding the eyelashes.
- Apply 2 drops of argan oil to the eye area. Massage the area in uniform circular movements.
- Apply pressure to draining pressure points around the eyes while continuing to use small circular movements.
- Pinch the brows to lift the brow bone, then smooth the eye area in circular movements.